About MSIT :
Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) is a Postgraduate program offered by a consortium of universities in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University, USA with the support of State government of Andhra Pradesh. MSIT is currently offered at International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-H), Hyderabad, School of IT, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH), College of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) and College of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA).
Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (CIHL):
The Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (CIHL) was incorporated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh vide GO Ms No. 25 dated 28.05.2002 and GO.Ms. No. 69 dated 06.09.2002 issued by higher Education (UE-II) Department and the Society was established by “AP State Council of Higher Education” (APSCHE) which is a statutory body of Government of Andhra Pradesh where the Universities are the members.
MSIT Programme is offered by CIHL at
Learning Centre Seats Offered International Institute of
Information Technology - IIIT-H
140 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological
University Hyderabad - JNTUH
140 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological
University Kakinada - JNTUK
50 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological
University Anantapur - JNTUA
B.Tech / B.E (All branches) or Equivalent Degree / Post Graduates in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics / MCA.
Specializations Offered : Computer Networks, E-Business Technologies, Information Security, Software Engineering and Data Analytics & Data Visualization. The duration of this programme is 2 years.
Selection Process :
The selection process into MSIT consists of following stages
- Stage I - Graduate Aptitude Test.
- Stage II - Listening Comphrension and Counseling.
- Stage III - Preparatory Course.
Click Here For More details
How to apply:
1. Apply online at www.msitprogram.net After applying online, send a non-refundable crossed D.D of Rs.1000, drawn in favor of “CIHL”, on any scheduled bank payable at Hyderabad by speed post only to the address given below or pay online by using Credit / Debit card or net banking from our website (www.msitprogram.net).
2. By sending filled Printed / Downloaded applications accompanied by a non refundable crossed DD of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of “CIHL”, on any scheduled bank payable at Hyderabad by speed post only to the address given below
Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning,
IIIT-HCampus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500 032 (A.P.)
Application & Entrance Test : Admissions are based on an entrance test conducted from May 24th , 2014 (OR) Walk-in Entrance Tests conducted from April 17th to May 23rd 2014.
Note : Entrance Test Waived
- For candidates with GRE scores above 302 / 3.5 or equivalent old scores also considered. (GRE should have been taken after July 2011).
- Those candidates with TOEFL score above 79/120 (IBT) or IELTS with 6.0 above Score would be exempted from taking the Listening Comprehension test in the stage II of the entrance test. (TOEFL / IELTS should have been taken after July 2012).
Walk-In Entrance starts on 17th April 2014 Walk-In Entrance ends on 23rd May 2014 Last date for applying 12th May 2014 Entrance Examinations from 24th May 2014 Results of GAT 2nd June 2014 Stage II counseling starts from 11th June 2014 Commencement of Preparatory Course 23rd June 2014 Commencement of Main Course 18th August 2014
For details visit [Like Entrance Test Syllabus, Fee, Sample Tests, Placemnets, MSIT curriculum]: www.msitprogram.net