Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 2013 recruitment notification 525 Assistant Vacancies . Bachelor’s Degree ( in any discipline ) holders may apply for recruitment .Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the below eligibility criteria . Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website .
Bank Name : Reserve Bank od India (RBI)
Qualification Required :
- Minimum Qualification required for RBI Assistant job is Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in aggregate.
- Candidate should have knowledge of word processing on PC.
- 525 posts in different Offices of RBI throughout India
- Rs. 8040 – 20100/-
- 18-28 years as on 01/05/2013
- Application fee is Rs.400/- . Candidate need to pay fee at any branch of any one of the banks through System generated fee payment Challan.
Important dates RBI Assistant 525 Vacancies :Website Link Open : 30.05.2013 to 20.06.2013
Payment of Examination Fees :
- Online : 30.05.2013 to 20.06.2013
- At Bank Branches :03.06.2013 to 24.06.2013
How to Apply For RBI Assistant Job Recruitment 2013 :Eligible Candidates may apply Online for recruitment through RBI official website from 30/05/2013 to 20/06/2013.
Note :In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at 022 – 29687111 or firstname.lastname@example.org